STRESS-FREE STORYTELLING FOR SOLOPRENEURS | ON-DEMAND
What if you could learn how to create better content faster, so you could spend less time stressing over marketing and more time monetizing what you love, all from the comfort of your home and in a 3-hour on-demand course?
Discover the 3 plug-and-play story structures that will take you from fumbling for an answer or banging on your keyboard in frustration to never being at a loss for words again when talking about your business.SAVE 20% PRE-ORDER YOUR COURSE TODAY!
Creating Content Faster Gives You Valuable Time Back
The desire for a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to pursue your passion on a daily basis are probably the two main reasons you got off the hamster wheel to start your own business. So, when content creation becomes stressful and overwhelming, you can feel cheated of valuable time - time that could be better spent doing what you love and being with those you love.
The 3 StoryHacks that we teach in our training will help you create business messaging that not only takes less time to create but has greater impact on those receiving it, your customer or prospect.
Now is the time to start creating better content faster! Content that is more effective, more efficient and puts you in greater control of your calendar and your business.SAVE 20% PRE-ORDER YOUR COURSE TODAY!
This course IS for you if...
- You work hard on getting the right message across, but you’re not connecting with your customers or clients.
- You work hard on being visible, but you’re not breaking through the noise.
- You work hard on providing amazing value, but no one knows about your offers.
- You want to be prepared at all times to speak confidently about your business without fumbling for words, or worse, delivering a message that is not memorable, repeatable, or actionable.
This course is NOT for you if...
- You’re expecting to learn through osmosis and aren’t willing to do all of the exercises.
- You think that storytelling is fluff and not beneficial to your business.
- You never get nervous when someone asks you a question about your business and you’re unprepared with an answer.
- You connect with your audience, captivate their attention and convert that attention into action every single time.
Creating Better Content Helps You Create Better Connections!
Explain What You Do With Ease
Have a memorable elevator pitch that open doors and makes people want to know more.
Never Be At A Loss for What to Say
Find the right words, even if you freeze up on a virtual call or get an unexpected podcast question.
Establish a Shared Connection
Bring the "why" of your business to life so that your origin story connects with potential customers.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Here’s What One Person Said After Taking Our Training:
"I realized within the first 15 minutes, this was the best investment I could have I made."
Before I took this course, I knew I was doing a great job connecting with my audience, but sometimes I felt like my stories got lost. They were a little too long or I would get to the end and get the feeling that people were kind of scratching their heads, wondering what was the point? And sometimes I think my stories did get lost.
I also do a lot of podcasts, and every once in a while, I would come off a podcast saying to myself: you really missed with that. Or I wish I had been better prepared for that topic—all of which leads to fear and anxiety, which means you don't do your best.
So part of my frustration in trying to overcome these challenges is I would read books. I'm a reader. I read at least a book a week. I listen to podcasts. I would read publications.
But I wasn't finding that I was getting better. When I would talk to my peers and my colleagues, they would say, oh, you do a great job. You're fine. But I knew that I could do better. And so in taking this course, Douglass and Lisa-Marie were able to push me beyond what I have read about.
And I can tell you that within the first 15 minutes of taking this course I knew it was going to be the best investment that I could have made to improve my training, my coaching, and my ability to tell stories.
I can’t wait to put these StoryHacks into practice for my LinkedIn Live shows. And I'm immediately going to change the structure of the stories that I plan to tell going forward.
*Shared with permission from Cherilynn Castleman, Executive Coach
You’ve worked hard at building your business.
But at the same time, you know there are gaps in your marketing that need to be filled. And the truth is, you'd much rather spend your time doing what you love, than struggling with content creation.
- You have a lot of networking opportunities, but too often you miss with your elevator pitch—it feels forced at best or you disregard it completely and wing it. In our training, we'll help you craft an authentic, unique, answer to, "so what do you do?" - that will be memorable and repeatable.
- You're working on a pitch for your business, but every time you draft something, it’s too long, too wordy, or too salesy. We'll show you how to really connect with your audience, in a way that inspires them to act.
- You're on a podcast and get an unexpected question. You struggle, and an opportunity is missed. One of our StoryHacks is perfect for helping you think quickly on your feet.
- A prospect has asked for a one-pager about your business, but what you send over lacks focus and punch. We'll teach you how to grab audience attention.
- Your website looks great, but it’s not converting browsers into buyers. You'll learn the science behind storytelling and how it can change people's reactions.
STRESS-FREE STORYTELLING FOR SOLOPRENEURS | ON-DEMAND COURSE
Still Not Sure If This Course Is Right for You? Here's How We've Helped Others.
7-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you're not happy, we're not happy. So, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your workshop or course, let us know within 7 days of completion and we'll refund you in full. No questions asked.